onsdag 18 januari 2012

Hey

You guys (not that I think that there are any who reads, if you do please comment and tell me)
I haven't been blogging sense.... Christmas? yea I think so. But I think that I have really nothing to tell you..

Or, There's one thing. You guys know Daichi right? I've spoke about him before.. Anyways our friendship goes in like periods. For three months we don't even look at eachother and the next three months we can't do anything but talk and text and talk and text, and I don't have ANY problem with that. But what bothers me is that when we talk we only talk about his girlfriend. Or we begin to speak about something random (like that Sprite is WAAAY better than Coke, although I prefer water) and then suddenly we get to the subject "Girlfriend". And my laughter disappears.
 Don't get me wrong, I love the dude like he'd be my brother, and I don't want anything else than him to be happy and his girlfriend is nice (she's my friend :D) but it makes me feels unloved and unappreciated and replaceable... And I just want to throw myself on the ground and burst out in tears. Because I feel like I'll never be loved by anyone. :(

Take care,
Mi-chan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar