lördag 24 december 2011

DAAMN KEYBOAARD!

Hello boys and girls!
My keyboard is totally fucked up. The "I" key is hard to press down so if I am to write a simple sentence like "I am to write a simple sentence" it becomes like " am to wrte a smple sentence" unless I press it multiple times.

And so it is christmas. I love celebrating christmas but not the christian part. I am by no means a believer in anything, so I dislike all the religious things that my mum puts in the house. I only really celebrate christmas because it brings family and relatives (and friends) together to eat delicious food, give and recieve presents and just do things together. Of course there is a lot of stress around christmas but I think it's worth it if it brings so much joy to so many people.

Merry christmas!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar