fredag 18 november 2011

BB+B

Hey, you guys!
Yesterday was my brothers birthday (BB) and my mum made a cake shaped as a tractor for him. He really loves tractors~.
Today I was feeling ill during the "free subject lesson", which is a lesson where we can work with stuff that we've missed or do homework and such, P.E. lunch and math, so I decided to take the early bus home, and the moment I come home, I'm well?? That sucks, because I like school. Not necessarily school, but all of my friends and and even some of the teachers. So, now I'm sitting here and having a bore -.-'...
And tonight I'm going bowling (B)! I think it's gonna be fun because I'm going with a couple of friends and we always have a good time. Sometimes to good, we're never serious..

 I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while but I just never got to it.. Oh well..
PEACE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar