lördag 15 oktober 2011

Texts + Insomnia

I've stopped thinking "Wonder if  I've gotten any textmessages?". I've stopped thinking "Where is my cellphone?". The only thing I can think is "Wonder if I've gotten any Daichi?" and "Where is my Daichi?". Since I only text with him it has become natural to me to call my texts and my cell for Daichi. Even when I text with someone else, it's still "Wonder if I've gotten any Daichi?".
No, I don't have a crush on him but he's one of my best friends in the whole wide world. We sometimes texts all night and it's the best insomnia I can imagine.

Peace and if you're gonna have insomnia; make sure you share it with someone worthy!

PS. His name isn't Daichi, but whenever I speak of him here or on other pages while using my own alias I will protect his name. So, from now on his name is Daichi!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar